Job Vacancies Summer 2024
Experienced Site Foremen / Site Manager
South Coast Marquees is a family run marquee hire business, based in Lymington, Hampshire who have pride in building and delivering weddings and events across the South Coast.
South Coast Marquees are looking to grow our team in preparation for the success of our 2024 operation. We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to head up our team for the season ahead. The correct candidate will work closely together within their team and report directly to the Operations Director in order to carry out the successful installations of various marquee structures including luxury traditional pole marquees and stretch tents.
• One year minimum experience working with marquees or temporary structures.
• One-year minimum experience in a team leader, supervisor, or similar position.
• Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
• UK Trailer Licence.
• English Speaking.
• Positive & Flexible Working Attitude.
• Manage and supervise the complete installation/take-down of required marquees and all interior and external fit-outs.
• Manage a team between 2-8 ensuring all relevant procedures are followed closely and close attention is paid to the safe training of the crew.
• Being the main point of contact on-site and the face of our brand.
• Liaising with the client, Operations Director, office team, and all other contractors, offering a constant clear avenue of communication for all things project-related.
• Responsible for driving and maintaining a range of vehicles and trailers.
• Responsible for the smooth running of our warehouse facility working closely with the Operations Director in order to ensure efficient use of the space, tools, and crew.
• Maintenance of all hire stock.
• Maintaining our high standard of working practices and finish.
Advantageous Skills (Non-essential, training, development, and opportunity will be offered to the right candidate)
• Electrical certification.
• Plant machinery tickets and experience.
• First Aid certification.
• Carpentry skills.
In return South Coast Marquees will offer competitive rates of pay, company vehicle, annual bonuses, personal development opportunities, scope to grow within the company, and be part of a hard working team with a positive can-do attitude that is accepting of a challenge.
Contract duration and remuneration depend upon experience.
Initial contract length: 6 months
Application deadline: 31/03/2024
Expected start date: March/April 2024
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £2,500.00-£3,000.00 per month
To Apply: Please send your CV plus covering letter to [email protected]. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone for an initial telephone interview and must be available for a face-to-face meeting at a later date.